Fluorine-lined ball valve structure is a full-diameter floating ball type (two-stage type) and a full-diameter fixed ball type (three-stage type), which is mainly used to cut off or connect corrosive media in the pipeline, and can be used for fluid Compared with other valves, regulation and control have the following characteristics:
1. The fluid resistance is small, the inner wall of the lined ball valve is smooth, and the flow channel is unobstructed, which is the least fluid resistance of all valves.
2. The switch is quick and convenient. Just turn the ball 90 ° to complete the account opening and closing actions.
3. Using special molding technology, the lining material is lined with the inner wall of the valve casing, which can resist the corrosion of strong acid and strong alkali medium. The spherical surface of the lining is combined with the PTFE seat, which has good sealing performance and achieves zero leakage.
4. It can be equipped with pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and other driving devices to realize remote control and automatic operation.
5. The ball and the stem are integrated, eliminating the difference in rotation angle, eliminating the danger of the stem rushing out of the body due to pressure changes, and ensuring the safety and reliability of use.
Overview of Fluorine Ball Valve
The fluorine-lined ball valve is composed of a pneumatic piston actuator and an O-type fluorine-lined ball valve.
The inner cavity of the valve and the disc are lined with high-pressure injection molding process lined with corrosion-resistant and aging-resistant polyperfluoroethylene propylene, so it has reliable corrosion resistance and sealing.
It is mainly used to adjust or cut off strong corrosive media such as acid and alkali in the production process.
Fluorine-lined ball valves are mainly used to adjust or cut off strong corrosive media such as acid and alkali in the production process. It is widely used in automatic adjustment and remote control systems in industries such as food, environmental protection, light industry, petroleum, papermaking, chemical industry, textile, and power.
Fluorine ball valve body:
Type: straight-through cast ball valve
Nominal diameter: 15 ～ 300mm
Nominal pressure: PN1.0, 1.6Mpa
Flange standard: JB / T79.1-94, 79.2-94, etc.
Material: ZG230-450 lined with F46
Upper bonnet: cast together with the valve body
Working temperature: -40 ～ + 180 ℃;
Gland type: bolt compression type
Filling: PTFE packing
Components inside the fluorine-lined ball valve:
Spool type: ball spool
Spool material: 2Cr13 lined with F46
Flow characteristics: approximately equal percentage
Rated travel: full open 90 °
Fluorine ball valve actuator:
Type: AT / SR, AW / AWS, GTD / GTE double-acting, single-acting piston actuator
Air supply pressure: 0.3 ～ 0.8Mpa
Air source interface: G1 / 4 ", G1 / 8", G3 / 8 ", G1 / 2"
Ambient temperature: -30 ～ + 70 ℃
Fluorine ball valve type:
Single-acting actuators: air-closed (B)-valve position open (FO) when degassed; air-opened (K)-valve position closed (FC) when degassed
Double-acting actuators: air-closed type (B)-valve position maintenance (FL) when gas is lost; air-open type (K)-valve position maintenance (FL) when gas is lost
Fluorine-lined ball valve accessories:
Positioner (YT1000 type), solenoid valve, air filter pressure reducer, position retaining valve, stroke switch, valve position transmitter, handwheel mechanism